Website and online shop terms and conditions
The term ‘Breadren Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 239 Webheath, Nethwerwood Street, London NW6 2JX. Our company registration number is 08579769, registerd in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the designs, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement and all other material which are copyright of Breadren Ltd, except where this is stated otherwise, and may not be reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
· You may view the site and download any part of it to a personal computer for personal viewing and private purposes. You are not permitted to:
o Store this site or any part of it or print out copies except for your own viewing or for private purposes;
o Re-publish this site for commercial purposes or reproduce, copy or transmit it for any purpose or in any other medium;
o Alter the content in any way.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· You are prohibited from using this website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any law. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· Squarespace/Stripe: This site is subject to the terms and privacy policies of both Squarespace and Stripe. This site is built using Squarespace, and uses Squarespace's commerce function to take and process orders. This site's payment processing system is run using Stripe. Squarespace and Stripe may have access to your information as they support this site in its authorised use of your information. Their terms and conditions and privacy policies are available on their websites.
o Acceptance of order and completion of contract are made once we confirm the order and payment is processed. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
o We reserve the right not to accept any order due to one or more of the following: products being out of stock, payment not being authorised, errors in pricing or product description, website or third party technical failure.
o All products are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply you with your ordered product(s), we will notify you as soon as we can. We will do our best to offer you a similar or substitute item. If you are not happy with the replacement item offered to you, we will refund you for the original unavailable product(s).
o Detailed ingredient and allergen information is available from the website or can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Please make sure to read the labels for any allergy information or enquire with us directly for details. Do not solely rely on the information given on the website as mistakes can occur.
o Whilst we try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible, all sizes and measurements are approximate.
o All product images on the website may vary from the computer screen image you see e.g. in terms of exact colour. We cannot guarantee that the image is an identical representation of the product you will receive.
o Whilst every effort is made to avoid cross-contamination, our products are produced in a kitchen that handles and stores nuts, milk and cereals containing gluten. Trace allergens may be present.
o All product prices are in GBP but exclude delivery costs. Payment must be made when placing an order on the website. You will be charged the price stated on the website at the time of your order. In the unlikely event that an incorrect price has been posted, we will contact you to see if you accept the correct price or want to cancel the order. If we fail to get hold of you in a reasonable timeframe we will cancel the incorrectly priced product. We reserve the right to amend prices at any time at our discretion (but not after we accept orders). For bespoke or catering orders placed outside of the online shop we will take either full payment in advance (orders under £75) or a non-refundable deposit of at least 50% in advance (orders over £75). Our prices are for food only - if we are catering your event and providing waiting staff and/or chefs this will be charged at an hourly rate and will be agreed in advance with you.
o As we produce most of our goods to order, we will normally be in touch with you directly to arrange delivery dates and times. We aim to process and deliver orders within 3-5 working days but this is an estimate and subject to change depending on the size of your order or any bespoke requests.
o There is no charge to deliver goods to our markets for you to collect. Otherwise, we currently deliver to the London and Greater London area. We do not offer a national delivery service at this time but we can accommodate specific requests on an ad hoc basis – so please get in touch by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org if your preferences aren’t available in our online shop and we will try to help and quote a delivery price specific to your needs.
§ Delivery charges are applied at checkout – we will either deliver the goods to your ourselves or via DPD or the Royal Mail
o We aim to provide you with excellent service and deliver your orders within agreed delivery timeframe estimates (although we cannot guarantee a specific time). If you haven’t received your items within the delivery timeframe indicated, then contact us at email@example.com.
o Please make sure the delivery address and postcode are correct, as we take no liability for goods being undelivered due to incorrect information. It is also your responsibility to ensure someone will be available to accept the delivery if a timeframe has been agreed
o Risk of damage or loss to the goods supplied passes to you when delivery is attempted whether successful or not. We cannot accept any claim for damage or deterioration after the delivery has been made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Returns and refunds
o By law, unless they are damaged or faulty, you cannot return or obtain a refund for perishable items including food or, personalised items made to your own specifications except where you have selected from pre-determined options or standard off-the-shelf components. Therefore we do not accept returns for perishable items.
o Please get in touch with us before you destroy or discard any product, and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund or replacement process. In case of the product arriving damaged / faulty, please take a picture as that will help us resolve the case faster and process refunds where applicable.
o We always strive to deliver excellent customer service and top quality food. If for any reason you are not happy with the goods you have received, please contact us within 24 hours on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the problem. Refunds will be at our discretion.
o Online shop orders must be cancelled within 24hrs of being placed – if we have processed your order already it may not be possible to cancel it. Any cancellations received more than 24hrs after the order was placed will be at our full discretion. Separate cancellation policies for our cookery classes are detailed on the relevant booking forms and confirmation emails
o Deposits taken for large or bespoke orders are non-refundable. Changes to orders will not be accepted less than 48hrs before delivery, normally. We may stipulate specific timeframes for changes to bespoke or large orders. If you would like to change or cancel your bespoke order please get in touch as soon as possible after placing it
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
· All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. This Terms and conditions of use supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications between this website or affiliates and you regarding this website and its content
· These terms and conditions and the contract between us will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility and do not accept liability for the content of the linked website(s).
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We make no warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with this site.